Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13 Update

I have been so lazy, or perhaps I just haven't scheduled the time, in my garden.
I weeded the big garden a few weeks back
and...
the smaller raised bed is going to be moved this spring so I am doing nothing to it.


I also have been struggling with life a little.
Getting bogged down with chores and not really doing anything for myself.
Not that life is all about me but there are things that are good for the soul, good for the self.


For me, dirt under my nails is good for the soul.


So today I planted cucumbers and thyme.
Two different types of cucumbers, one for eating and one for pickling
and thyme, not because I necessarily use it for cooking but more because, well, I have thyme seeds.


So for today that is that. Pictures soon to come, I hope.


Happy day
and happy planting for those who are planting!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails